lunedì 28 gennaio 2008

Ski in Prato Nevoso!

[EN] Ever though that you have died and woken up in a snowy heaven? mmm... probably not, aaanyway... skiing in Prato Nevoso last Saturday with my good friend Millo was something very close to it! heaps of pure white snow, beautiful sunny weather, and a pair of brand new ski's under my feet... that's my idea of "quality time"!

[IT] Avete mai pensato di essere morti ed esservi risvegliati in un paradiso nevoso? mmm... probabilmente no, cooomunque... sciare a Prato Nevoso sabato scorso con il mio buon amico Millo era qualcosa di molto vicino! montagne di ottima neve, splendida giornata, e un paio di sci nuovi di zecca sotto i piedi... questa è la mia idea di "quality time"!


1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.