venerdì 26 ottobre 2007

The first Conch album is out now!!!

[EN] The first album of the Conch (my former australian latin-ska-reggae-funk-indie-rap band) is out now... how exciting is that?! After the recording of a pretty good demo 1 year ago or so, we finally made it and produced a selection of our songs we were really proud of. Unfortunately I left Australia when the album was still in the mixing phase, and I didn't have the chance to be with my good mates on the "CD release" gig... nonetheless I was in Skype contact with them and I really could feel their enthusiasm about what we made together! So, the album is out now: you can have a taste of it on the Conch website or on the band MySpace site... check it out, and if you dig it, let me know and I'll spare a copy for you: the Conchies are going to send me pack of CDs as soon as I let them know how many friends are interested...!

[IT] E' uscito il primo album dei Conch (la mia ex-band australiana latin-
ska-reggae-funk-indie-rap band)... che figata! Dopo aver inciso un buon demo un anno fa o giu' di li', finalmente ce l'abbiamo fatta e abbiamo prodotto una selezione delle nostre canzoni di cui essere veramente fieri. Sfortunatamente, ho lasciato l'Australia quando l'album era ancora in fase di mixaggio, e non ho avuto la possibilita' di essere con i miei buoni amici al concerto del lancio del CD... comunque ero in contatto Skype con loro e sono davvero riuscito a sentire il loro entusiasmo per quello che si e' fatto insieme! Quindi, il CD e' uscito: potete avere un'idea sul sito dei Conch o sulla pagina Myspace della band... dateci un'occhiata, e se vi interessa fatemi sapere e mettero' una copia da parte per voi: i Conchies stanno per mandarmi un pacco di CD non appena gli faccio sapere quanti amici sono interessati...!


Can you tell me now what we’re going to fight for?
World leaders are calling us to war
Knowing that two wrongs don’t make a right
Why should I obey when they tell me to fight?

Nessun commento: